What does a friend mean to me:
- Unconditional -No matter how long it’s been since we’ve talked or no matter how stupid what I said was…
- Loyal -Meaning I can trust telling you a secret, and know you will have my back when I’m not around.
- Caring and kind -I want to see my friends treated well, and wish to see them have compassion for others.
- Self-Motivated -I want to see you do what’s “YOU” and be proud. I want friends on that level who are chasing dreams and pursuing a better life.
Evaluating my friend choices through childhood; I can see why my parents would want to know who my friends’ parents were. The influence is real. Truly, good support from family and friends can improve mental health. Harmful habits are tempting when there is no bond to good habits (or not enough). Family can build you up for success or failure. Bonds to RELIABLE humans change the way we live. Instead of being around negativity, reach and hold on to those doing well and whom want well for you. Socialize and communicate, go hug a friend. 🙂
Be who you need to be even if no one else is on your page. Go after what your heart desires, because only you can make YOU truly happy. Make decisions and opinions yourself. YOU make YOU who you are.
Who do you want to be?
Typing just to see words put down. I’m alive and thinking, yet haven’t created the perfect sentence for reading. Tongue twisting wishing I could communicate more freely; never being afraid of being misunderstood.
- Honesty can make a giant mess.
-Hold your values close, but don’t let them be a weakness. Forget telling on yourself, find peace in what people do NOT know.
- What affects you is not always known or seen.
-You may not realize you haven’t ate since morning because you’ve been working so hard. Okay, recognize what needs to happen. Perhaps the stress of your own health or another is seriously weighing you down. No one sees this, use that to your advantage to push through your task, or take a moment to let another person in so you can feel validated. How about when nothing is seeming to go right, but others expect you to stand tall no matter what… All that is required of you is piling up and you can’t take it any longer? Don’t, take your well needed rest and then return feeling fresh, or at least less tired and hungry.
- Using your voice is powerful.
-How you speak to anyone throughout the day tells them that A. You respect them and are listening, or B. Nothing else matters other than what’s going through your head. You may actually not care, but if it’s someone you love try to pay attention to their reaction of your tone. Same though if you’re at work, and it would be professional to take the time to respond carefully. How do others’ tones affect your reaction to what’s said?
- Writing things down will help you create what you envision.
-“Don’t try, DO!” I love this because instantly something HAS changed. It’s the attitude of achievement. Yes I have and yes I can. Yes I will.